1. Your Acceptance
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT THEREIN ARE DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND PERSONAL USE ONLY. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR DATA THAT MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. Any content that may be provided through the Site is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise and accurate information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete data may lead to death, personal injury, property, or environmental damage.
- (ii) you do not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy, distribute or make available any part of the Site in any medium without Company’s prior written authorization;
- (iii) you do not attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, create derivative works of, alter or modify any part of the Site; and
- (i) the availability or content provided on linked third-party websites;
- (ii) third-party content accessible through linked third-party websites;
- (iii) any loss or damage you may incur from, or related to your use of or access to, linked third-party websites; or (iv) your dealings with any third parties found on or through linked third-party websites.
- (i) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Site or the data contained therein or restrict or disrupt any other user from using and enjoying the Site; or
- (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or its related systems or networks.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
4. Warranty Disclaimer
The Site is a mere conduit to the receipt of healthcare services, and Company does not provide medical advice, diagnoses, or recommendations about medical treatment, and does not recommend or endorse any products or information for any particular circumstances. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the results of any decisions made based on the Content.
5. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY
- (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE,
- (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS, (IV) ANY TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVERS, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE,
- (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND/OR
The Site is controlled and offered by Company from its facilities in the United States of America. Company makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You expressly waive and give up all rights and benefits under California Civil Code Section 1542 and any law or legal rule of similar effect in any other state or territory with respect to the releases granted by you in This Agreement, including but not limited to the release of unknown and unsuspected claims granted in This Agreement. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND SECTION 1542 of the California civil code, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
8. Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the Site. We will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate action. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the address at the end of this page. When notifying us of the alleged copyright infringement please provide us with the following information:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is claimed to have been infringed;
- (b) identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
- (c) a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to locate the material on the Site;
- (d) information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If we in good faith believe material to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, we will remove or disable access to such material.
BECAUSE THE USE OF THE SITE REQUIRES THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES EXISTING BETWEEN THE PARTIES, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATORS’ DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT EITHER PARTY WOULD HAVE IF SUCH PARTY WENT TO COURT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY OR TO APPEAL, MAY BE LIMITED OR UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
3439 NE Sandy Blvd., Suite 384
Portland, OR 97232