We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time 6 Degrees Health Dx, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to 6 Degrees Health Dx, LLC, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of 6degreeshealth.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personal identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right to restrict information that you will be able to access.
6 Degrees Health may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information” or “PII”) via webforms on the Site. This Personal Information may include information used to identify you, such as:
- First and Last Name;
- Mailing Address;
- E-mail Address;
- Phone Number;
- Employer; or
- Medical Information
6 Degrees Health does not collect any Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide the Personal Information to 6 Degrees Health. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to 6 Degrees Health when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. Personal Information which may be required to use the Site may include:
- Registering for an account on the Site with an e-mail address; or
- Submitting a webform on the Site with Personal Information in order for 6 Degrees Health to contact you about services provided by the Company
6 Degrees Health will use Personal Information for communicating with you in relation to services or products you have requested from the Company. The Company also may gather additional Personal Information or non-personal information to use for other purposes in the future
Use Of Personal Information
6 Degrees Health collects and uses Personal Information to operate its website(s), apps, and deliver the products and services you have requested.
6 Degrees Health may also use Personal Information to inform you of other products or services available from 6 Degrees Health and its affiliates.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
6 Degrees Health may disclose Personal Information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the law or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Site.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about a customer or user’s computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by 6 Degrees Health when the customer or user visits the Site. This information can include:
- An IP address;
- Browser type;
- Domain names; or
- Access times and referring website addresses.
This information is used for the operation of the Site, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
Security Of Personal Information
6 Degrees Health secures Personal Information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. 6 Degrees Health uses the following methods to secure your Personal Information:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol
- HIPPA compliant encryption
When 6 Degrees Health transmits Personal Information to other websites, the Personal Information is protected through the use of standard encryption methods, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
6 Degrees Health strives to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network is guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while the Company strives to protect and secure all Personal Information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond the Company’s control; and
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and 6 Degrees Health through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
From time to time, 6 Degrees Health may contact you by email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from 6 Degrees Health, you may opt out of such communications by replying “Stop” to any message you received from the Company.
Disclosure of Information
6 Degrees Health DX, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services ;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of 6 Degrees Health Dx, LLC.
6 Degrees Health DX, LLC greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in 6 Degrees Health DX, LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
6 Degrees Health DX, LLC’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
6 Degrees Health Dx, LLC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU, you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of the same. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit our website at 6degreeshealth.com.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
6 Degrees Health DX, LLC 3439 NE Sandy Blvd
Suite 385, Portland, Oregon 97124
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is: 6 Degrees Health email@example.com
3439 NE Sandy Blvd., Suite 384, Portland, OR 97232
6 Degrees Health is committed to maintaining the highest standards of compliance and ethics. We take our responsibilities seriously and are dedicated to ensuring consistent compliance with our standards. If you have any questions or concerns about our compliance policies or have any other compliance-related issues please leave a voicemail, with includes your name and preferred contact information (email or phone). Our compliance reporting policies and procedures prohibit our response to anonymous submissions due to the possible lack of authenticity.
Phone: +1 888-208-3815
If you answered “yes” to the question Does your website comply with the General Data Protection Regulation
COPPA Compliance Disclosure: